The West LA Community Coalition improves the quality of life for our community by connecting people, resources, and causes to create meaningful, lasting change for our community.
The West LA Community Coalition uses philanthropic contributions to help improve the community's quality of life, now and for future generations. Here's how we fulfull our mission:
• Making grants and providing funding to support the following organizations: West LA Regional Library, Felicia Mahood Senior Center, Stoner Recreation Center, West LA Police Department, LAFD Station 59, Brockton Elemetary, Nora Sterry Elementary, University High School, and the West LA Civic Center. In addition, we will accept individual requests to address community issues along with neighborhood improvement projects.
• Encouraging individuals, families, community groups, and businesses to partner with us to fund raise for community needs.
• Educating the community on pressing needs and the organizations addressing them.
• Convening people to work on community problems.
• Encouraging greater community involvement through volunteerism and neighborhood events.
The West LA Community Coalition is a tax exempt 501c3 non-profit.