Start the new year of 2017 right by joining us here at the West L.A. Regional Branch as we partner with trained leaders from Wise & Healthy Aging (www.wiseandhealthyaging.org) who will facilitate a four-part, Memory Training Program : A "Tune-up" for your BRAIN developed by neuroscientist at UCLA.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- Four Free workshops that meet for two-hours per week for four weeks
- Developed by neuroscientists from UCLA
- Intended for older adults who are concerned about their memory
- This program is not suitable for people already with dementia or memory loss.
- What to expect as we grow older
- Different types of memory
- Remembering lists
- Name/ face recognition and "tip of the tongue."
SIGN-UP & REGISTRATION:
- Registration for this series of four programs is required and can be done in person with the assistance of a librarian at our Information (Reference) Desk, or
- Via phone by calling 310-575-8323 and asking to speak to a librarian who again can also process your sign-up request.
- Program limited to a class size of 20 participants.